Monday, March 17, 2014

PINOCCHIO (1940)
















The second Feature Movie to watch for this blog is the one and only Pinocchio.  The beginning of the movie starts out the way you never thought you would hear singing.  The scene stealer and possibly the best cricket singer, Jimminy Crickett belts out the best song in the whole movie and also Oscar Nominated "WHEN YOU WISH UPON A STAR".   The conscience fellow cracks up during the whole beginning of the movie, then my cracking buckles down when the two Temptation Foxes come upon the scene.



















I understand why having them in to show and teach kids why Rebellious is so very wrong, but for me I dislike watching it because it involves drinking and smoking and all that Rebel and disobedience kids do.  Also, not a fan of hearing a certain word that saids about three times in the whole movie, they could have done without that Jack you know what word, but it did prove a point.  Sometimes rebellious kids could be one of them.

My three favorite songs are:
#3 I've Got No Strings
#2 Give A Little Whisle
#1 When You Wish Upon A Star

I would have given this a Five Star movie but it just hard for someone like me to watch a good charecter smoking and drinking, yeah it is only cartoons, but still that is my opion. I give it 4.5 star out of 5.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment