Sunday, March 23, 2014

Saludos Amigas(1943)

Baseball Is Coming up, so Instead of watching Disney Movies 7 Times a week, gonna try just to do it FIVE times a week, but if that all FAILS, at least one DISNEY movie will be posted a week. I will make sure of that. Also I am the point now watching them in Order that I have to RENT from ITUNES. This next Movie is quite rather different, just like RELUCTANT DRAGON, it shows a little history and about how they make the cartoons and such. Many of their sketch artists went to three countries like Brazille and Chillie and others to make sketches and talk about the history of those places using Donald, Goofy and this Parrot named José Carioca. The cartoons were interesting, but must say slightly B-O-R-I-N-G..however Goofy was the best part about riding on that Horse, which to me, THE HORSE STOLE THE WHOLE SHOW. HA HA HA. I would have to give this show 3.5 STARS out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment