Thursday, March 27, 2014

So Dear To My Heart (1948)

This is by far the greatest DISNEY movie of the past 10 movies I have watched and blogged about thus far. This is one of those Christian-value movies and I so love Burl Ives role in this movie. This is a story of a little boy who adopted a little black lamb that gets born on their farm and works real hard in raising money so he, granny and uncle(Burl Ives) and cousin go to the county fair. There is also Animation in this movie(kinda like what Mary Poppins Does). I must say good things happen to those that LOVE THE LORD. I give this movie 5 STARS out of 5.

 My favorite song(I could not find) is Lavander Blue Dilly Dilly sung by the Great Burl Ives.


 Here are clips from the Animated part of the movie: Enjoy...

2 comments:

  1. This is another one I haven't seen. I will have to check it out sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Tracy You Need to watch this. I so love this very much...

    ReplyDelete