Thursday, March 27, 2014

Fun Fancy and Free(1947)

I really liked this movie. This movie is collection of two short stories, which started out as Jimminy Cricket(Pinocchio) starts singing as tells a story of BONCHO the Circus Bear who falls in love with a cutie girl-bear. I so love the narration by Dinah Shore and Songs she sings. The other story follows Jimminy as he hops along to a house near by where its someone's birthday when she was asked would she like to hear a story. The story is about Micky, Donald and Goofy called Mickey and The Beanstalk. Many remember this story how a magical harp was stolen by a GIANT and Mickey and gang rescues the golden harp to bring happiness back to the land.
 Wonderful beautiful Stories I so love. My favorite scene is when Boncho gets slapped by the cutie girl bear and they fall in love. So cute. I love this quote Fee Fi Fee Fee, Wait I Don't Know No FEE FEE as stated by the Giant. HA HA HA... I could not find a soundtrack to determine what songs were played so no list of favorite songs although all three would have been by DINAH SHORE. I give this movie 5 out of 5 STARS... TRAILER

2 comments:

  1. Jacob used to love to watch this one when he was little. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Bears are so very cute eh? HEE HEE

    ReplyDelete