Saturday, June 24, 2017

Walt Disney's True'-Life Adventure White Wilderness (1958)




















Next movie is another Disney Nature Movie. This was very interesting to watch but I must saw not a fan of watching big RATS(Lemon I think they were called) just to be devoured by birds and other animals. I don't like watching other animals eathing and earing apart other animals while alive but hey that is NATURE for you and animals must survive and God made these animals for a reason right? I Love the Polar Bears, Seal and Wolves part of this story. I would not want to watch again, because you must have a relaxed, alerted mind to be able to keep up with the low soft narative voice of whoever is telling the story, cuz the voice could put you to sleep HA. I give this movie 3.5 stars out of 5 stars.


 Here is the Trailer


No comments:

Post a Comment