Friday, June 30, 2017

Tonka (1958)

I must emphasize, I Hate WAR. No matter what kind of war it is, I just hate watching it. Makes my heart very sad because I am someone that looks at this way, We all come from the same person but yet are all different. Now with that being said, Tonka truly was a really really good movie. One smart horse I must say. I really think this would be a little rough for youngsters under the age of 8ish or so but it is HISTORY and stuff like this really did happen believe it or not. It really is worth seeing.











 Two characters I disliked very much, GENERAL CUSTERED and YELLOW-BULL. They should have just fought each other.

 (GENREAL)



















These were the two best characters TONKA and WHITE-BULL.


So what do i give as a rating for this great movie? 4.5 stars is what. Please watch if you have never seen this movie. 
















Here is the Trailer:

2 comments: