Saturday, September 19, 2015

The Great Locomotive Chase(1956)



 My first 1956 Disney Movie is a great classic of a movie. I like this movie so much that as of right now after the First 30 movies is my #4 favorite DISNEY movie from 1937-1956. Wild thought only 30 Disney FEATURES been made through that era of time. However I must say, if you are a FAN of Civil War just as I am, you will be fascinated and impressed from this real life story based on one of the NORTH SOLDIER who wrote a book of his experience. Just gave me chills of how he is fellow soldier friends survived from the hands of the CONFEDERATE SOLDIERS. This is worth seeing for sure. I give this 5 Stars. KUDOS to the great song-singing. I wonder if there is a soundtrack from this movie?!.


The Two Best Characters In This Whole Entire Movie and for those who don't Recognize, MR. ANDREWS is guy who plays DAVY CROCKETT. Another great character of a guy.


 


Here is the Trailer of this Master Pieace of a movie:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment