Saturday, September 26, 2015

Davy Crockett and the River Pirates(1956)



 Here is the 2nd Feature from 1956 and 31st Feature Disney Movie starring the great FESS PARKER. This guy is such a great actor, no wonder Disney Kept around for many of their movies. 

The third I have seen thus far and look OLD YELLER is a coming up soon. You may not believe, I have not yet seen this movie but i have heard such great stories. Ok back to Davy Crockett. Although

I prefer the original movie KING OF FRONTIER better than this, however this is a likeable a movie. I would have given this 5 stars but many of you know how I feel of drinking and bar scenes. This is why I gave it 4.5 stars.

There are few good songs on here. I will have to try to find the songs on ITUNES if i can to add to my Disney Collection of songs.

 

Davy and George are a great Duo of charecters.


Enjoy the Trailer on Youtube:


 

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Angela. It's an honor to see a comment from my great sister. How do u like My blogs?

      Delete
    2. Thanks Angela. It's an honor to see a comment from my great sister. How do u like My blogs?

      Delete