Sunday, March 15, 2015

Alice In Wonderland(1951)



 This is one of those animated movies you must watch when you are not so BORED or TIRED, but anyhow still a very good movie. I loved all the IMAGINATION. A lot of goofy charecters like Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum(I belong with them), and pack of playing cards i find very amusing. Basically this whole story is about girl following a WHITE RABBIT all over wonderland. My favorite scene is when they do the UNBIRTHDAY song and Ed WYNN does a great job as the voice of MAD HATTER. Love the Disney Alumnai. The White Rabbit though is my favorite charecter in this whole adventure of a movie. Many of you know how I feel about the smoking. It if wasn't for that I would have given the movie 4.5 stars, but I am giving it 4 STARS becuase of the smoking. My favorite song is UNBIRTHDAY SONG:

 Here is the Trailer:

No comments:

Post a Comment