Sunday, March 18, 2018

Third Man on The Mountain (1959)









Second to last of the 1950s Disney Films and man what a blockbuster hit this was. James McArthur sure makes my heart proud in this heart-warmth story. I believe everyone is here on earth for a reason and his was to be exactly like his brave hero of a dad. Oh I laugh, i cried and was even terrified in the last 9 minutes of the film but was a thrill to have all those feelings in one film such as this. I give this 5 out 5 stars and not only that as of this day from the first 44 Disney films this ranks as my #2 favorite next to OLD YELLER. Simply a Fantastic story and film. My Hat is Off...


One of my favorite Disney Couples. They looked so beautiful together. I may have to make a list one day of my Top 10 Favorite Disney Couples and this sure ranks in there as one of them.



Third Man on the Mountain Trailer

No comments:

Post a Comment