Friday, May 19, 2017

Johnny Tremain (1957)



This is my 34th  Disney Movie to watch in order and it has jumped to my 2nd favorite of the last 33 Disney Movies i have blogged. I am not much of war person but this movie not only celebrated with Great history, but you truly understand the statue of "SONS OF LIBERTY". I felt for those who have parished for the rights so that people like you and me could be living here in AMERICA today. Johnny's story is a remarkable one. I didn't know some of the things that happend to him like him being a relative to a rich wealthy family only to be disreguarded being related to. Such a remarkable lad. I love the songs that were sung. In away I was having a sense of DEJA VU. I recall seeing all the FIGHTING part before when I was in the 5th grade during a HISTORY lesson. I was wondering if I was shown parts of this movie because it has looked I had seen that before. However I LOVED IT. 5 STARS all the way. Here is a TRAILER OF THE MOVIE:

No comments:

Post a Comment