Friday, April 3, 2015

Peter Pan(1953)



 I finally watched this movie. Itunes didn't have it to rent, and My showbox kept messing up on the WIFI ha ha, then silly me forgot to check if youtube had the movie on there. Should have done that two weeks ago.

 For this 20th straight disney movie since the 1st one of Snow White, sad to say, not one of my higher rating ones.

 First of all, I am not really a PIRATE fan if you catch my drift, second of all I don't like seeing charecters SMOKE and one of the kids took a puff of one. However, I so loved the Crocodile Scenes ALL OF THEM. Tik Tok Tik Tok LOL. What a coward Captain Hook was hee hee. The younger kids will certainly love this classic disney movie.

 Best song is YOU CAN FLY song. I did like the song that Wendy sang about her mother and being home as she sang to the LOST BOYS. Tinker Bell, what a charecter. I rate this 4 out of 5 stars.

 Here is the TRAILER:

No comments:

Post a Comment